Saturday, July 28, 2012

My Birth Day and the days before going home

The night of June 26, 2012 my Mom and Dad went to dinner at O'Charley's for Mom's last dinner for who knew how long. Then around 8pm they checked into the hospital so Mom could be induced. They were ready for us!! They had everything laid out ready for my arrival :)


Then they hooked the both of us up to
the monitor that checks my heart rate and
Mom's contractions. My heart rate is in red.
Mom was having a small contraction at the
time so my heart rate was higher.

 
After check-in they started hooking Mom
up to everything. Since Mom has never been
in the hospital before this is her very first IV.
She said it barely hurt :)


This is Mom after she got all
 hooked up to everything.
She looks excited I am coming!
This is our nurse who checked us in and hooked
Mom up to everything. She was so sweet and
informative!

Mom at 6:47 am June 27, 2012
Good Morning!!
This was taken right before they started
the Pitocin to make me come on already!
This picture was taken right before the doc
came in and told Mom don't sneeze or cough
because I was almost here.
This is our nurse Maggie from Scotland!
She was the best nurse and was with us from
7 a.m. Her shift was over at 7pm so I had to hurry
and get here so I could meet her.

I AM HERE!!!!
My name is Ella Marie Reynolds
Mom didn't have to push long :) Only 12 minutes!!
I got here at 6:57 p.m.
Just in time to meet Nurse Maggie :)

That's me weighing in at a whopping 7lbs 1.6 oz haha!
I was 18.5 inches long too!
I wasn't happy about the goop they put  my eyes though :(

Ahhhh!! They finally gave me to Mom so we could snuggle!
I was hungry too. I ate for 45 minutes!!
Mom looking tired from sitting in the same room for so long, but
you can tell how much she loves me!!

Awwwww! We are such a cute family!
And these are all of my crazy family that came to see me on my Birth Day! I am so blessed!! Can't believe I am loved so much:)
Mimi
Oh Mimi don't cry PePaw won't drop me!
G-Ma Jean held me extra long since
PopPop was sick and couldn't hold me :(
He didn't want me getting sick too!
He took lots of pictures though :)

This is my Great Granddaddy and
Grammy!



Everyone is so overcome with emotions :)
Aunt JuJu and Uncle Adam


Aunt JuJu say Cheese
My favorite cousins!!
Connor and Abbi
We were just missing Allie

Princess Katie... I mean Aunt Katie
Uncle Nick
He sang me a beautiful song on
my Birth Day!


Uncle Phillip
I think he is amazed by me!!
Aunt Amanda

Pa Amburn
Ma Amburn

 AJ I am screaming at you so
you can get ready for my friend
in January
 Julie I don't want to scare you
so I will save my screaming for AJ

Aunt Jenny
Uncle Phil got me again and
Aunt Amanda I think was
pinching my cheeks:)

Aunt Katie you are squeezing
too hard!! Just kidding:)
Mimi got some squeezing in too
before leaving for the night.

All bathed up and ready to sleep for the night!
Well for short periods throughout the night hehe!
Isn't my very first bow so tiny and cute:)
Mom says the bows at home are the size of my head!!

Ahhhh back in Poppa's arms for a snuggle!
Good football hold you got on me Poppa!
Look how small I am in his arms.
Definitely a Daddy's girl :)

 
Good morning!!!
Already dressed up and ready for my
visitors today!!
I kept Mom and Dad up quite a bit last night ;)
Mom was already playing dress up!

Aunt Katie got me my first crown
I think I look like a chicken ;)
This headband is the size of
my head


Here are my visitors I had throughout the day!
Wow! I thought I was loved yesterday.

 Jamie was the first one!
She came on a break from work.
How sweet! She said she was
going to spoil me! Let's face it who
won't spoil me.;)

Linda told me I was an
angel! Oh, just wait
until I am older! ;)
Cousin Ashton did her nails
all fancy to come see me :)



Cousin Luke used his Batman
voice to say "Give me that baby"
It worked!
I like your 3D glasses Travis


Nick singing more songs
to me!
Mimi is sooo excited I am here!


Aunt Jenny is back!
She didn't bring Allie again :(
The Griffins


Great Aunt Ellen is here all
of the way from NC
Everyone wore pink for me!
Even Great Granddaddy :)


Cousin Lily brought me a little
pink lamb.
Cousin Ryan was so gentle! What a good
cousin.


Cousin Connor came back with
Aunt Jenny! He has been practicing
the baby hold on Allie. He is good at it!!
Julie came back too!


This is Dr. Carter. She helped deliver me!

Time to get out of this hospital and go home!!!! 

Mom getting me dressed to go home

I am soooo excited I can't contain my screams!!

Riding in the car relaxes me.
Whoa! Look at the size of that flower Mom has got on my head!!
She said it was a small one too, Yikes!

Finally Home!!
Get me out of this car seat!!


No comments:

Post a Comment