Sunday, June 24, 2012

Week 39

How far along: 39 weeks 5 days
Estimated size of baby: Still a Watermelon (19-22 in, 7+ lbs.) I feel like she has grown a bunch in the last few days!


Total weight gain: +32

Maternity clothes? Whatever is comfortable.
Stretch marks? When she dropped I earned a few stretch marks on my lower belly. They aren't too bad so I think they will fade somewhat.

Sleep: Sleeping better now that I have been given an antibiotic to kick the sinus infection. I can sort of breath again.

Miss Anything? Being able to walk around and it not hurt. Haha. She is sitting so low it is pushing on my bladder every time I take a step. It makes me waddle. (Quack, Quack!!)

Movement: I just don't know how she moves in there as much as she does. I didn't think there was anymore room left, but she finds room by pushing everything else around. It really hurts sometimes.

Food cravings: Not really any cravings, but I have wanted home cooking. I just can't eat out anymore.

Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope

Have you started to show? Yes, but I really really feel bigger than my belly cast looks. I think of myself as larger than I really am I guess. I was surprised.

Labor Signs: Like last week we had another get your hopes up moment. I had contractions every 3-4 mins apart for hours and I thought that my water was leaking. Turns out it was just a bladder infection causing the contractions and it was not my water leaking. Luckily the antibiotic for my sinus infection was the same one I needed to take for the bladder infection. No wonder I have been feeling so bad and tired lately. My body has been fighting multiple infections on top of building a little human. :(

Belly Button in or out? Still in. 

Wedding rings on or off? Off :(

Mood: Just ready!!

Best moment this week: Having the antibiotics kick in. I have started to feel a little better and have an ounce more energy :)

Weekly Wisdom: Same as last week: Don't get your hopes up, she will come into this world when she is ready to come. She is already ruling our lives like a little princess and she isn't even here yet!!

Looking forward to: Our doctor's appt Monday. We are supposed to discuss being induced so we can finally get her here! Hopefully we will have her here within the week. I am also looking forward to finally giving her a name once we see her!

No comments:

Post a Comment