Monday, June 11, 2012

Week 37

How far along: 37 weeks 5 days
Estimated size of baby: Still a Watermelon (19-22 in, 6.5+ lbs.)  There is no way she is smaller than 7 lbs right now!


 
Total weight gain: my scale still says +31, but at the doc this week they said I had lost .6 lbs. This is normal the last month according to them.

Maternity clothes? Wearing dresses and yoga pants/shorts
Stretch marks? Still just the ones I see in the right light. I use a lot of belly butter still :)

Sleep: Not good at all. I am exhausted! I have to pee all of the time. :(

Miss Anything? Nothing really.

Movement: She moves a lot, but there are times where she doesn't move at all. She is sleeping and gearing up for Delivery day! My whole belly moves when she does.

Food cravings: nothing this week.

Anything making you queasy or sick: Nothing this week

Have you started to show? I may explode any day now.

Labor Signs: Really intense braxton hicks contractions. I was timing them the other day because they got so bad. I also felt so achy last night that I felt like I had the flu. Google said was a sign labor was coming soon!!

Belly Button in or out? Still in.

Wedding rings on or off? Off :(

Mood: Anxious and restless. Time to get her here!!

Best moment this week: Spending time with family!! :) We got to see my nieces and nephew, Uncle Phillip and Aunt Amanda, and little bunny's great grandparents.

Weekly Wisdom: When you are anxious about something coming it seems to take forever to get here. I am so ready for her to get here that these last few weeks have been so long.

Looking forward to: Her arrival! 2 weeks left! I am starting to think she will be as stubborn as I was and come after her due date. Shew not sure I can make it that long!

No comments:

Post a Comment