Monday, June 18, 2012

Week 38

How far along: 38 weeks 5 days
Estimated size of baby: Still a Watermelon (19-22 in, 7+ lbs.) 


Total weight gain: +30

Maternity clothes? Whatever is comfortable.
Stretch marks? A huge fan of belly butter

Sleep: If it weren't for the sinus infection, I would be sleeping pretty good this week.

Miss Anything? Wearing jeans. For some reason I have wanted to wear jeans this week. I am not about to buy a pair of maternity jeans at this point.

Movement: She sits still most of the day and moves a lot in the evening and late at night. Uh oh!!

Food cravings: Watermelon

Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope

Have you started to show? Welllll...I may have a little bit of a baby bump hehe.

Labor Signs: Monday night around 11:30 I started having contractions. Around 1:30 they were 3-4 minutes apart for over an hour, so I called the doctor. They had us come in to the hospital around 4 am. After being monitored for a little over an hour I was sent home. The contractions were not strong enough to make me dilate. :( So no baby yet!! I continued to have contractions for over 24 hours, but they became irregular and then quit.

Belly Button in or out? Still in. My hernia pokes out a little more now. It hurts so bad sometimes with all of this stretching my belly is doing.

Wedding rings on or off? Off :(

Mood: A little ticked we don't have her here yet. I am so anxious to hold her.

Best moment this week: Spending the weekend on the boat. It was nice to relax and soak up a few rays.



Weekly Wisdom: Don't get your hopes up, she will come into this world when she is ready to come. She is already ruling our lives like a little princess and she isn't even here yet!!

Looking forward to: Her arrival! 1 weeks left! Come on little bunny get here already!!

No comments:

Post a Comment