Sunday, June 24, 2012

1st Father's Day

For Father's Day I gave Stephen a card, a children's book titled "I love you Daddy" and a belly casting kit. It has nothing to do with father's day but I did get him an Atlanta Braves tee and a new ipod cord also. :)
For weeks we had been talking about how Stephen really wanted to make a belly cast, but I find them a bit weird. I just couldn't figure out who would make one or why. I mean what do people do with them after they make them. I looked at pictures of some finished casts and how they were decorated. I guess some of them were kind of cute.  I still don't know what you do with them. A pinata maybe ;) Hmmm...anyway I finally broke down and bought the kit. We made the cast and here are our results. We still haven't settled on how to decorate it, but we will keep you posted.


No comments:

Post a Comment