Sunday, June 3, 2012

Week 36

How far along: 36 weeks 5 days
Estimated size of baby: Watermelon (19-22 in, 6.5 lbs.) I feel like she is bigger though!!

Total weight gain: +31 

Maternity clothes? Wearing dresses and yoga pants/shorts
Stretch marks? In the right light I think I can still see one or two ;)

Sleep: Not so well. I get up a lot to use the bathroom and I completely wake up every time I have to roll over. It is like exercise!!

Miss Anything? Nothing really.

Movement: Still moving a lot!! She moved so much at the doctor that they had a hard time getting a good reading on her heartbeat. It was 146. She is active!!

Food cravings: pop tarts and biscuits with gravy.

Anything making you queasy or sick: Nothing this week!!

Have you started to show? More and more everyday.

Labor Signs:  Still just some braxton hicks. The Doc says I am dilated, but not enough to matter.

Belly Button in or out? Still in.

Wedding rings on or off? Off. It's so sad! I can wear another ring that Stephen gave me, but it is just not the same!!

Mood: Anxious for her to get here!!

Best moment this week: Getting the nursery put together!!  :)

Weekly Wisdom: Heartburn sucks and Maloxx is a wonderful invention!!

Looking forward to: Her arrival! Roughly 3 weeks to go!! If we make it that long.

No comments:

Post a Comment