Sunday, February 19, 2012

No longer an "it"

Boy or Girl???


Getting ready to find out if our little "it" is a boy or girl!!

About a month ago I looked at Stephen and told him I really felt like our Little Baby Reynolds was going to be a girl. He had the same feeling.

The doctor confirmed our suspicions. Little Baby Reynolds is definitely a GIRL!!!!! The doctor gave us new pictures of her too! She is already beautiful!! I think she even has my thighs poor girl! Her legs already look chubby!!:) Which should make her Aunt Katie happy!

Fists up in fighting position. A little Layla Ali :)

We all know I love shoes and now I have another set of feet to buy them for!!!!Can't wait!!!

Our little baby Skeletor!

They have NO doubt Little Baby Reynolds is definitely a SHE!

Another cute picture of her foot! Shoes Shoes Shoes!!
I believe this is the foot I can blame for the kicks to the bladder!

No comments:

Post a Comment