Sunday, February 19, 2012

Week 21

Week 21
How far along: 21 weeks and 3 days

Estimated size of baby: Spaghetti Squash  (8 in, 1 lb.)


Total weight gain/loss: +8 WoW Wasn't expecting that much of a jump this week!! More fruit and veggies are in my future!! I have been eating a lot of sugary foods this past week!

Maternity clothes? Really don't want to buy anymore right now, but it's getting very difficult to get dressed in the mornings and still feel comfortable!
Stretch marks? No, not yet!! I slather so much belly butter and udderly smooth cream on that even late in the evening it still feels like I have a protective layer on!:)

Sleep:  Not bad this week! Just getting up around 3:30-4:00 to pee!

Miss Anything? No, coping fairly well again this week!

Movement:  A lot of movement! Mostly kicks to my bladder :( She has been moving so much I have started calling her Bunny. Sometimes it feels like she is hopping all over the place. I also feel like she has moved up in my belly because the kicks/hits are higher.

Food cravings: Sugar apparently! I have noticed myself wanting more sugar than usual. I have never been a sweets eater so this is a little strange. I really wanted peeps the other day. So far I have resisted! :)

Anything making you queasy or sick: Not much, Thank God!! Still am iffy on smells. Everything has such a strong smell.

Have you started to show? Yes, but I feel like the bottom of my belly looks smaller. Could be her moving up in there. It is amazing to see the progression week to week.

Gender prediction: No longer a prediction! We know it is a GIRL!!

Labor Signs: No

Belly Button in or out? In

Wedding rings on or off? On

Mood: Laid back/happy/excited

Best moment this week: SHOPPING!! I will post pics later of some of the cute little things we bought! Yes, I did buy a pair of shoes!! Soooo cute!

Weekly Wisdom: Eat healthier and drink more water. Once you start back to caffeine, you will spiral out of control!!!

Looking forward to: Deciding on a name and what to do with our Little Baby Reynolds' room!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment