Sunday, February 12, 2012

Week 20

Week 20
How far along: 20 weeks and 3 days. Past the Half Way Point!!! We can do this!
Estimated size of baby: Banana  (7 in, 11 oz.)


Total weight gain/loss: +5

Maternity clothes? Still squeezing into what I've got.

Stretch marks? No

Sleep:  Pretty good as long as I don't stay in bed past 8 a.m. on the weekends. That's when the sciatic nerve really starts to hurt!

Have you told family and friends: Yes and just told them it is a........GIRL!!!!

Miss Anything? Haven't missed anything too much this week!

Movement: Oh yeah! I am definitely getting kicks/punches now. Stephen felt her kick for the first time when we got in the car after we found out she was a girl. She didn't like them moving her around during the ultrasound.
.
Food cravings: I am having the opposite of cravings this week. I have absolutely no taste for anything and nothing sounds good.

Anything making you queasy or sick: Not much, Thank God!! Still am iffy on smells. Everything has such a strong smell.

Have you started to show? Yes, enough that it is causing me to become winded when exerting energy. hahaha! Stephen laughs at me when I get out of the recliner =( It is kind of comical!

Gender prediction: Well my feelings that it was a girl were right!!

Labor Signs: No

Belly Button in or out? In

Wedding rings on or off? On

Mood: Laid back/happy/excited

Best moment this week: Finding out the gender of our baby girl and having Stephen feel her kick for the first time!

Weekly Wisdom: Sugar and Spice and everything nice!!!=)

Looking forward to: Deciding on a name and what to do with our little baby reynolds' room!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment