Sunday, February 26, 2012

Week 22

Week 22
How far along: 22 weeks and 4 days

Estimated size of baby: Papaya (8 in, 1.2 lbs.)



Total weight gain/loss: +10 total I am starting to see it in my face and other areas.

Maternity clothes? Bought a really cute dress, but I need it to warm up a little. I am about to wear yoga pants full time =)

Stretch marks? No

Sleep:  Not sleeping well the last 3-4 days. Between the crazy dreams, back pain, and having too pee I wake up a lot!

Miss Anything? I really want to sleep on my belly =(  and all of the clothes I put up the other day because it will be awhile before I can fit them again.

Movement: A lot of movement! She is getting so strong!!

Food cravings: I broke down and ate peeps. Yummmm!! No other strong craving this week.

Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope, doing well.

Have you started to show? Oh yeah! I think it is starting to show a little bit of everywhere now!

Gender prediction: No longer a prediction! We know it is a GIRL!!

Labor Signs: No

Belly Button in or out? In

Wedding rings on or off? On, but they do get a little tight by the end of the night sometimes.

Mood: Still Laid back/happy/excited

Best moment this week: Waking up to Stephen's hand on my belly and our little girl kicking it. He was sleeping so hard he didn't even know she was kicking. It made me smile.:)

Weekly Wisdom: Drink a lot of water to prevent becoming dizzy/dehydrated and do yoga to help relieve back pain.

Looking forward to: Getting our little girls room in order!

No comments:

Post a Comment