Sunday, March 4, 2012

Week 23

How far along: 23 weeks and 4 days

Estimated size of baby: Ear of corn (8.5 in, 1.5 lbs.)



Total weight gain/loss: +12 total I am starting to see it in my face and other areas.

Maternity clothes? Nothing new this week!

Stretch marks? No

Sleep:  Some nights I sleep really well, but others are a struggle to get comfortable. I really appreciate the good nights. On nights the back pain is bad I use about 5 pillows to sleep in a seated position. Never thought this would be soooo comfortable.

Miss Anything? I miss how easy it was to put on my shoes. It is getting more and more difficult. I can't wait for flip flop weather :) I miss having a brain!! Pregnancy brain DOES exist and it is not fun, but at least you can get a good laugh out of my ignorance. I hope it comes back after I have this little one.

Movement: Some days she moves so much and others she rests a lot. It seems like the more physically active I am during the day the more she moves around. The kick/hits sometimes take my breath or make me cringe (In a good way)

Food cravings: Chocolate

Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope
Have you started to show? Oh yeah!  The weight is definitely showing on the scale!

Labor Signs: No

Belly Button in or out? Still in, but I am not sure for how long :)

Wedding rings on or off? On, but they do get a little tight by the end of the night sometimes.

Mood: Still Laid back/happy/excited this week, but starting to hit the nesting (everything has to get clean and organized) phase.

Best moment this week: Finding a good deal on a Pink GT Mustang walker at the WeeCycle. I love it!!!

Weekly Wisdom: Pregnancy Brain can be dangerous!!

Drinking water with lemon helps reduce swelling (Thanks Jen!)

Looking forward to: nursery decorating!!

1 comment:

  1. Not sure why the font changes sizes. I tried to fix it, but in the editor it looks fine. Guess I will have to stop worrying about the small stuff.

    ReplyDelete