Sunday, March 25, 2012

Week 26

How far along: 26 weeks 5 days
Estimated size of baby: Cucumber (15 in, 2.2 lbs.)



Total weight gain/loss: +20 Whoa momma!!

Maternity clothes? I got to wear my maternity dress the other day. It was soooo comfortable!! I also bought 2 non maternity skirts from Target that are made out of the same material as my yoga pants!! They fit so comfortably.
Stretch marks? None yet! I butter up anytime I feel a slight itch.

Sleep:  I am sleeping pretty good lately and still using a lot of pillows.

Miss Anything? Nothing really this week other than my disappearing waistline. :) 

Movement:She likes to move throughout the day especially if I am sitting still for  awhile. She also likes to move a lot for about a 15 minute period of time somewhere between 7:30 and 8:30 at night.

Food cravings: I don't have any strong cravings for anything in particular.

Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope :)

Have you started to show? Yes everywhere!! I feel like it anyway!

Labor Signs: No

Belly Button in or out? Still in

Wedding rings on or off? On, still drinking the lemon water to keep the swelling at Bay.

Mood: Neutral

Best moment this week: Getting my new camera so I can take all kinds of pictures of our little bunny :)


Looking forward to: Learning to use my camera really well! Say Cheese!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment