Monday, March 19, 2012

Week 25

How far along: 25 weeks 5 days
Estimated size of baby: Eggplant (9.2 in, 2 lbs.)


Total weight gain/loss: +17!!
Maternity clothes? I am wearing what maternity clothes I already had bought and what still fits me in my closet.
Stretch marks? Nope, but I am getting paranoid about them haha! I swore there was one the other day but then it wasn't there later soooo, I guess it was where my shirt pushed on my belly. hahahaaha! Time for some more belly butter!!!
Sleep:  5 pillows and a body pillow create a very comfortable angle to sleep at! I know it seems like a lot but it keeps my back from hurting and the heartburn away.  :)

Miss Anything? A special green drink on St. Patty's Day! 

Movement: I am starting to feel more kicks to the ribs this week.  

Food cravings: Still fruit and sweets.

Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope :)

Have you started to show? Wednesday I went with Mom and Katie to register for baby stuff and on Thursday I feel like my belly really popped out there. I think she got all excited about the things we registered for and decided she needed to grow quickly so she could fit in all of it!

Labor Signs: No

Belly Button in or out? Still in

Wedding rings on or off? On, thanks to drinking lemon water everyday. It really keeps the swelling down! (Thanks Jen) I can tell a difference on the days I do not drink it or drink as much as I should.

Mood: Happy and tired!

Best moment this week: Registering for baby stuff! I am excited but not sure all this baby stuff will fit in our house! ;)

Weekly Wisdom: No rant this week! HaHa! I know I will enjoy looking back at this blog one day, but what was I thinking updating it every week! Shewwww!
Looking forward to: Putting the crib together and shopping for nursery decor. I now have an idea of what I want it to look like!!!! Time to go shopping :)

2 comments:

  1. Hello Mrs. Reynolds! Brett and I were missing you all the other day- I have lots of stuff for you! Call me!

    Holly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you guys. That is so nice. Can't wait to see you soon.

    ReplyDelete