Monday, April 2, 2012

Week 27

How far along: 27 weeks 5 days
Estimated size of baby: Head of Cauliflower (16 in, 2.5 lbs.)



Total weight gain/loss: +21

Maternity clothes? Nothing new
Stretch marks? Nope.

Sleep:Sleeping really well and still using a bunch of pillows.

Miss Anything? Not this week. 

Movement:A lot!! She is sooo strong. You can see my belly move on the outside now!
Food cravings: Nothing in particular. I keep waiting to want pickles! Yuck, I hate pickles!!

Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope :)

Have you started to show? Big time.

Labor Signs: No

Belly Button in or out? Still in

Wedding rings on or off? On, still drinking the lemon water to keep the swelling at Bay.

Mood: happy and motivated!!

Best moment this week: Abbi rubbing my belly and telling her she was a good baby! It was so cute!!

Weekly Wisdom: Not much wisdom this week! I have pregnancy brain so bad that I feel like Jessica Simpson and her chicken under the sea comment! Shew!!  I better get my brain back after little baby Reynolds is born.

Looking forward to: Using my spring break to get a lot done!

No comments:

Post a Comment