Monday, April 16, 2012

Week 29

How far along: 29 weeks 5 days
Estimated size of baby: Butternut Squash (17 in, 3.1 lbs.)


Total weight gain: +24

Maternity clothes? Nothing new
Stretch marks? No, I am a belly butter fanatic!

Sleep: Good, I only wake up once or so a night, usually around 3:30 am. If I wake up a second time it is usually 30 minutes or less before my alarm is supposed to go off at 5:30. That part is not to fun, but I am sleeping better.

Miss Anything? Nothing this week :) 

Movement:Still a lot!! She is starting to get under my ribs. She is really good for my posture!

Food cravings: I sort of had a craving for chocolate milk the other day, but it wasn't so strong I had to run and get it right away. Still haven't had any of those "would die for ____" cravings.

Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope :)

Have you started to show? My belly is so big it gets in the way now. Tried to clean my windshield on my car and my belly honked the horn several times. Hehe.

Labor Signs:  I had a little cramping the other day that lasted a while, but I don't think it had anything to do with labor.

Belly Button in or out? Still in

Wedding rings on or off? On.

Mood: Exhausted!

Best moment this week: Meeting the new doctors and getting new ultrasound pictures!! She looks like she is going to have chubby cheeks :)

Weekly Wisdom: A good doctors office makes a huge difference in how comfortable you feel. We really like the new doctor's office!

Looking forward to: Getting results back on the Glucose and Anemia tests.

No comments:

Post a Comment