Sunday, April 22, 2012

Week 30

How far along: 30 weeks 5 days
Estimated size of baby: Head of Lettuce (18 in, 3.2 lbs.)


Total weight gain: Not sure, I haven't stepped on the scale this week. I am sure I have gained! I am swelling more lately.

Maternity clothes? Just wearing what is comfortable. I love the yoga pants! Unfortunately, I can't wear those to work :(
Stretch marks? Still none! I really hope it stays that way.

Sleep: Not sleeping as well this week. My back has been hurting more. I also got a really bad calf cramp at 3 am the other morning. It has been several days and my calf is still sore. Heartburn has been pretty bad this week as well.

Miss Anything? Not taking my picture every week. :) Can't wait til I can just take pics of Little Baby Reynolds!

Movement: She is still a little bunny hopping around a lot in there,especially when my bladder has even a little in it! She is moving more at night too. I can tell she is getting stronger and stronger. :) I think she had hiccups today. It was funny to see my belly jump like that.

Food cravings: I craved ice cream after dinner the other night. This is big because I do not normally like ice cream.

Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope :)

Have you started to show? Yep, just a little bit of a bump there ;)

Labor Signs:  A few braxton hicks contractions every now and then. They aren't painful though. My stomach just gets tight.

Belly Button in or out? Still in

Wedding rings on or off? On, but my right hand ring is snugly.

Mood: Exhausted! I haven't been feeling the best this week so I feel a little bummed about that as well. I am still really happy and excited to be having this little bunny. I get antsy about her getting here sometimes.

Best moment this week: Spending time with family. Not hearing back about the glucose and anemia tests. They said no news was good news. Guess they were normal!!

Weekly Wisdom: Rest, Rest, Rest! I can't seem to get enough.

Looking forward to: Summer break

No comments:

Post a Comment