Sunday, April 29, 2012

Week 31

How far along: 31 weeks 5 days
Estimated size of baby: Head of Lettuce (19 in, 3.9 lbs.)


Total weight gain: +26 Shew! I feel like a Buddha!

Maternity clothes? Still only have one pair of maternity pants and two dresses. The dress I have on in the picture is a regular dress. The high waist helps me fit into it still.
Stretch marks? Not yet.

Sleep: Slept better this week because I had the entire bed to myself. Stephen was out of town for work. I still have good nights and bad nights. Some nights it helps to be slightly propped up in order to breath well.

Miss Anything? Doing all of the following without strain: breathing, sleeping, moving, bending, and pretty much existing. Oh and not having heartburn even when I eat the hottest foods. Toast and sometimes water will give me heartburn now.


Movement: She now has longer periods of activity and rest.  She is really active mid day and around 8 p.m. She love to push up under the left side of my ribs. You can feel a hard lump there when she is really pushing hard. I am not sure what part of her body it is, but I guess we will find out at our next ultrasound. You can see my belly move now! It is crazy!

Food cravings: None this week. Right now I could go for some really good watermelon :) I guess that could be a craving. I won't hurt anyone if I don't get it though! :)

Anything making you queasy or sick: Taking vitamins without much food.

Have you started to show? Yep, just like a Buddha statue. Who wants to rub my belly for good luck? :)

Labor Signs:  Still have Braxton Hicks contractions. Doc says its just my body practicing. Walking around Lowes makes them worse.

Belly Button in or out? Still in

Wedding rings on or off? On

Mood: Happy and anxious. I feel like things need to really start getting done. Time is flying by!

Best moment this week: I got to meet Dr. McQueary at our new baby doctors office. I feel so much better about this practice than the last two. I am also excited that I bought a sheet,a rug, and baskets to organize her closet.
Weekly Wisdom: Not sure I have any to spare this week :)

Looking forward to: Buying more things for her room and finally putting her crib together.

No comments:

Post a Comment