Sunday, April 8, 2012

Week 28

Happy Easter!!
How far along: 28 weeks 5 days
Estimated size of baby: Small Cabbage (17 in, 2.9 lbs.)


Total weight gain: +21

Maternity clothes? Nothing new
Stretch marks? No

Sleep: Good, but I toss and turn a lot. I have reduced the amount of pillows I have been using. We will see how long that lasts!

Miss Anything? Sleeping on my stomach.

Movement:A lot!! I am supposed to count at least 10 kicks within an hour. Lately I can get around 10 within 15 minutes! She is very active.

Food cravings: Still no real cravings. I want sweets more than I used too, but I don't crave anything specific.

Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope :)

Have you started to show? My belly is so big it gets in the way now.

Labor Signs: No

Belly Button in or out? Still in

Wedding rings on or off? On.

Mood: I was motivated early in the week (spring break) then got a lot less motivated the last few days. I have also been pretty happy. I have developed a weird pregnancy symptom lately, giggling!! I find a lot of things funny. I sometimes get the giggles so bad I have tears. The things I laugh at really aren't all that funny :)

Best moment this week: Relaxing and getting a lot done during my spring break. I also got to spend time with an old friend and her son.

Weekly Wisdom: Be really careful in the sun. A little sun goes a long way! I am way more sensitive to the sun now!

Looking forward to: Going to our new doctors this week. We get to have another ultrasound and see our little girl again! Unfortunately,  I also have to take my glucose test too! Yuck!

No comments:

Post a Comment