Sunday, May 6, 2012

Week 32

How far along: 32 weeks 5 days
Estimated size of baby: Honeydew  (19 in, 4.5 lbs.)


Total weight gain: +27 At least it has slowed down. We don't want a Jessica Simpson on our hands! Shew!!

Maternity clothes? Still nothing new. I am just finding new ways to wear old stuff. My waistline is just way higher now! 
Stretch marks? Not yet.

Sleep: Most nights this week I slept great! One night I did have a little insomnia and couldn't stay asleep. I woke up several times with either heartburn, having to pee, crazy dreams, or my mind racing.

Miss Anything? I was missing laying on my stomach in the sun until I came up with a way to do that too:) I got a big ol' round pool float! It works pretty good. Especially as little time as I stay out there. I don't want to get overheated. I just need a little vitamin D!!!

Movement: So much movement!! She kicks so hard now! Sometimes it even hurts a bit. I still love when she moves even if it does hurt sometimes. At least I know she is getting strong.

Food cravings: I did get some watermelon last week. It was delicious! I still haven't craved anything crazy. I just like fruit mostly and get a taste for steak every now and then.

Anything making you queasy or sick: Nothing this week!! 

Have you started to show? Ok, I didn't get any takers on rubbing my belly for good luck. :( I promise I won't bite :) Hehe. I am showing so much now even my yoga pants are snuggling my belly. Luckily they stretch a lot!!

Labor Signs: Still have Braxton Hicks contractions, but nothing to awful.

Belly Button in or out? Still in

Wedding rings on or off? On

Mood: Chilled/excited/happy/feeling blessed

Best moment this week: When Friday rolled around! We had state testing all week. I am ready for summer break. Stephen also worked on building a cabinet for the laundry room. I know it sounds stupid, but I am pretty stoked about having the cabinet!! The laundry room is almost finished!! Then on to Little Baby Reynold's room :)

Weekly Wisdom: How about this week you all post comments and give me some wisdom! I could sure use all that I can get!!:)

Looking forward to: Tuesday we get yet another ultrasound!!! Yeah more pics and they should tell us how big they think she is!! I hope she is starting to turn herself around. She was still in breech position at the last ultrasound.

No comments:

Post a Comment