Sunday, May 20, 2012

Week 34

How far along: 34 weeks 5 days
Estimated size of baby: Large Cantaloupe  (19-22 in, 5.5 lbs.)

Total weight gain: +30 I have been having a lot of swelling this week in my feet and hands and probably everywhere else. I feel like it anyway!

Maternity clothes? I have decided to quit wearing all pants unless they are my yoga pants. It is dresses and stretchy skirts for me until this wee little one gets here.
Stretch marks? I may have seen my first stretch mark today. I was out in the sun and the light caught it the right way. Booo, but I can't believe I made it this far.

Sleep: It's still good some nights and not so good other nights.

Miss Anything? Not being able to do the things I used too.

Movement: I think that she has turned down now. I am getting a lot of pressure lower in my abdomen. She kicks my ribs all of the time too.

Food cravings: none this week.

Anything making you queasy or sick: Nothing this week!!

Have you started to show? I feel like she has grown a lot this week along with my belly.

Labor Signs:  I have had more braxton hicks this week. I also had some that woke me up twice last night. They were the worst ones yet.

Belly Button in or out? Still in.

Wedding rings on or off? On

Mood: Feeling beyond blessed to have such great friends and family!!! I can't believe I am so lucky! Little baby Reynolds will be so spoiled and loved!!

Best moment this week: The baby shower that was thrown for us today!! It was amazingly beautiful! I am not sure how to begin to thank all of our family and friends for everything!! We love you all so much!!!!!

Weekly Wisdom: . Take time to soak in the many blessing we are given and remember to be thankful for everything..

Looking forward to: Organizing and decorating with all of the beautiful things we were given for little bunny at the shower today! She is so spoiled already!

No comments:

Post a Comment