Monday, May 14, 2012

Week 33

How far along: 33 weeks 5 days
Estimated size of baby: Pineapple  (19-22 in, Doc says according to her measurements she is between 4.5 and 5 lbs.)


Total weight gain: +28

Maternity clothes? Thanks to a great friend I now have a whole bunch of maternity options!! Thanks Holly!!!!
Stretch marks? Still no stretch marks, but I do have a hernia. I think I have had it for awhile but it is just now starting to bother me. Those muscles are stretching.

Sleep: Some nights good/some nights not so good. I slept on the recliner part of the couch one night. It was just the only way I could get comfy.

Miss Anything? Being able to roll over in bed and it not being a whole production.

Movement: Yes, you can see my belly move and twist all over the place. She is sitting sideways right now which means she is starting to turn out of breech position. We had an ultrasound Tuesday and she moved so much that the ultrasound tech had to work extra hard to get good pics and measurements. She likes to hold her hands in front of her face and kick a lot with her little feet. She is like a little kick boxer.

Food cravings: none this week.

Anything making you queasy or sick: Nothing this week!!

Have you started to show? More and more every week!

Labor Signs:  Only a few braxton hicks this week. Not to bad!!!

Belly Button in or out? Still in

Wedding rings on or off? On

Mood: Excited/anxious/thankful/more excited!!

Best moment this week: So many good moments this week!! Tuesday we had our ultrasound and got to see her again! Wednesday we put the crib together. Saturday we got to see some awesome friends who gave us soo much stuff we will be able to use with this little bunny. Sunday was my first mother's day and we got to spend the evening with family!

Weekly Wisdom: Ok now I feel better because apparently no one else has wisdom either. I asked for everyone to give me advice and I got Nada! Boo! Guys I need all the help I can get.

I guess my wisdom this week is to take a few minutes everyday to appreciate all of the little things. We have so many things to be thankful for that we often over look the small things.

Looking forward to: The baby shower!!! So glad I have awesome family and friends to spend time with and celebrate Little bunny.

No comments:

Post a Comment