Monday, May 28, 2012

Baby Shower

The room looked so beautiful!!!

Table setup
Such a sweet idea! I really enjoyed reading what everyone wrote to her.

floral rattle hanging in the doorway


Food Setup. It was delicious!!


Probably the most beautiful baby shower cake I have ever seen!

Cake topper

Cake topper closeup. I love the crown with the jewel on it. Too cute!! 

Cake pops and chocolate covered pretzels.

The princess chair I got to sit in to open presents
and all of the presents we got!
Shew! It was work opening all of them.

Even the inside of the cake was pretty.

Fruit stroller

Diaper cake and pictures of Stephen and I as babies.

Make a headband instructions

Make a headband table.

Grandmother making a headband

Cyndi and Melinda making headbands.

A few of the headbands that were made.

Auntie Katie is so excited about Little Baby Reynolds






One of the many cute outfits she got.

Every princess needs a tutu!!

Auntie Katie bought an itsy bitsy yellow polka dot bikini
for her little lady lumps!! Daddy does not look happy! hehehe
I am not really sure why it won't let me turn my picture!! Sorry.

We want to thank everyone for coming to the shower and for all of the wonderful gifts we got. Little Baby Reynolds is so lucky to have such a wonderful support system! We love you all so much and can't thank you enough!! Also, a special thanks to Mimi, Katie, and Cyndi for throwing the shower and everyone who was recruited to help! We love you beyond words!!

15 comments:

  1. Wow! this place actually looks very pretty. My sister is also going to have a baby and I have shortlisted some of the New York venues for her baby shower. Well, since it is also going to be a gender reveal party therefore, I cannot tell the color because my sister might find this comment online and the surprise fails.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete