Thursday, January 12, 2012

Week 16

How far along: 16 weeks


Total weight gain/loss: +1
Maternity clothes? A few shirts, and will definitely need some pants soon! Was hoping to wait till warmer weather, but not sure I will make it! As you can see in the picture my pants are pushing on my lower belly. Boooo!
Stretch marks? No
Sleep: Pretty much any chance I get! I have been having some pretty crazy dreams lately.
Have you told family and friends: Told them all Thanksgiving weekend and the weekend before.
Miss Anything? Sounds weird but I miss beer.
Movement: Fluttering at night mostly. Have a lot of stretching pains.
Food cravings: Risotto, wheat thins garden veggie crackers, milk, and cereal
Anything making you queasy or sick: Brushing my teeth, the smell of fried foods or fast foods.
Have you started to show yet: Getting enough of a belly that I am going to have to break down and buy some maternity pants. =(
Gender prediction: Still feel like it is a boy! I am usually wrong about these things. The Chinese Lunar Calendar says it’s a girl, but I took an old wives tales quiz online and it says a boy. I guess we’ve got a 50/50 chance =)
Labor Signs: No
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On
Mood: Mostly happy when I am feeling good. I have had some days where I just felt really agitated! Yikes! Look out Stephen =)

Best moment this week: Hearing the baby’s heartbeat at the doctor.
Weekly Wisdom: Now that I am feeling better it is time to start catching up on things like cleaning and spending time with friends.
Looking forward to: Finding out the gender!!!! February we should find out!! I can’t wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment