Sunday, January 29, 2012

Week 18

Week 18

How far along: 18 weeks 3 days
Estimated size of baby: Mango (6 in, .5 lbs.)


Total weight gain/loss: Not sure, I really haven't stepped on the scale.

Maternity clothes? I did finally break down and get some maternity black pants and prego leggings. (Not as comfortable as I was hoping for!) Guess I will put my prego uniform on when I get home from work. (Yoga pants and a stretch t-shirt) =) I still only have a few maternity shirts. I am still able to fit in many of my old shirts, but it is getting more and more difficult to find things I already have that actually fit! =(
Stretch marks? No

Sleep: Some good nights and some bad. Some nights I have such crazy dreams and other nights I wake up with back pain or sciatic nerve pain. It makes me appreciate the naps and the nights I don't wake up until the alarm goes off.

Have you told family and friends: Yep!

Miss Anything? Sleeping on my stomach, or even my back! Having two sleeping positions (right and left side) is real bummer!

Movement: I am feeling more than fluttering now!!! It feels like someone has flicked me from the inside. I always thought it would be weird to feel a baby move inside of me, but it really gives me a happy and a little relieved feeling.
.
Food cravings: I have never been a sweets eater, but the other day I couldn't get enough sugar! Sugar cookies with icing were my favorite for a few days. Mmmmm... I am back to not eating many sweets again though.

Anything making you queasy or sick: The thought of fast food still makes me queasy, however there  isn't anything that really gets me sick anymore.

Have you started to show? Oh yeah!

Gender prediction: I keep thinking it will be a girl...

Labor Signs: No

Belly Button in or out? In

Wedding rings on or off? On

Mood: Still feel happy!

Best moment this week: Feeling the tiny little kicks/flicks!=)

Weekly Wisdom:Drink lots and lots of water and maybe add a little cranberry juice in the mix. We are waiting on some test results to let me know if the pain in my back and bladder is a bladder infection or kidney stones. Hopefully it is just bladder infection and the antibiotics will take care of it.

Looking forward to: Finding out the gender so we can finally start planning the nursery and picking out names!!

No comments:

Post a Comment