Sunday, January 8, 2012

Baby's First Pictures

Mid September the Hubs and I decided to start trying to have a baby. We weren't going to try hard, but decided whatever happened was meant to be!

Mid October I came down with a really bad cold and felt worse than I have ever felt with a cold. I made a Dr. appointment. I felt I could be pregnant so asked the doctor to do a test. It was Negative!

Late October was so tired I couldn't keep my head up past 9p.m. and starting having bleeding issues. I made a doctors appointment with the Gyn.

November 3rd sitting in the doctors office and in walks the Doc. SURPRISE!!! I am pregnant! Due to the bleeding issues I was at high risk for a miscarriage. This is when we got our first snapshot of our Little Baby Reynolds!! They labeled it the size of 4 weeks and scheduled an appointment for 4 days later to check progress.


Feeling excited and antsy driving home to meet the hubs for lunch and tell him the news I get stuck in traffic for over an hour .I could hardly stand it! Finally made it home! I handed the picture to the hubs and said well your going to be a dad!!! He looked at me stunned then smiled and popped out of his chair to hug me! We were both buzzing with excitement. We discussed not telling anyone until all was cleared by the doc.

November 7th Stephen came with me to the doc. They did some more blood work and another ultrasound. These pics dated our baby at 6 weeks and gave us a little surprise! We got to hear the heartbeat!

Between the + signs is the heart

Below the ultrasound pic is the heartbeat!!


2 comments: