Friday, January 20, 2012

Week 17

How far along: 17 weeks 3days
Estimated size of baby: sweet potato(5.5 in, 5 oz.)


Total weight gain/loss: +2

Maternity clothes? A few shirts and probably going this weekend to get some pants. I have been using a hair tie to keep my pants up, however that really bothers Stephen for some reason. He said I look like my belly has horns. I told him the baby was just taking after him!;)

Stretch marks? No

Sleep: sleeping pretty good until about 4 a.m. Which really sucks when you have to get up at 5:30 a.m.

Have you told family and friends: Most definitely! Wouldn't be able to keep that secret for this long!

Miss Anything? Still miss beer, especially after a long day at work! I did miss lunchmeat the other day, but got over that quickly.

Movement: still mostly fluttering right now. Can't wait to feel something more!

Food cravings: cracker barrel French toast!

Anything making you queasy or sick: Still the smell of fried foods or fast foods.

Have you started to show? Oh I think so!!!

Gender prediction: got a strong feeling it was a girl the other day, but the next day I wasn't sure. Could just be my hormones:)

Labor Signs: No

Belly Button in or out? In

Wedding rings on or off? On

Mood: Pretty happy!

Best moment this week: Getting NEGATIVE! :) (yay!!) results on the cystic fibrosis,down syndrome,trisomy 18, and neural tube defects tests! Our baby is healthy and already passing all of it's tests!!! Making this teacher proud!!!

Weekly Wisdom: I really need to get into my prenatal yoga. It's a miracle for the back pain and relieves stress!!

Looking forward to: February 9th!!! boy/girl????? What's your bet?

No comments:

Post a Comment