Sunday, January 8, 2012

First Trimester and weeks 14-15

Total weight gain/loss: -1.7

Maternity clothes? A few shirts. Going to try and make it to warmer weather before I have to really buy any.

Stretch marks? No

Sleep: Pretty much any chance I get!

Have you told family and friends: Told them all Thanksgiving weekend and the weekend before.

Miss Anything? Feeling good!!

Movement: Random flutters starting at week 13-14

Food cravings: In the beginning steak and egg salad. Since then I have had a few cravings for pizza, mac and cheese, snickers ice cream, milk and lots of oranges!! I eat an orange almost every day and go through a gallon of milk every few days.

Anything making you queasy or sick: Until week 15 almost everything! Especially prenatal vitamins (or any vitamin really!), Fast Food and any fried smell!!

Have you started to show yet: I started showing early, but not enough for anyone to be suspicious. Now I have a nice bump. Enough of one to make my pants tight and people wonder if I am fat or pregnant! =)

Gender prediction: Boy, but someone gave me a pencil with a string and needle in the end. Hold it over your arm and depending on direction it moves it gives you a prediction. It said it was a girl. So who knows!!
Labor Signs: No
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On
Mood: Mostly happy when I am feeling good.
Looking forward to: Finding out the gender!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment